What you will learn
Welcome to the Course: Unlock your child’s potential!
We are thrilled to have you join the I Learn for Life Online School by either purchasing this program or previewing to discover if this is the right fit for you.
All courses are designed by Psychologists and Educators with the same philosophy:
You can teach yourself to make the changes required to succeed by unlocking your parenting potential. We believe that when you experience hard times as a parent, or are feeling stuck, there is a skill you need to learn to help you improve, grow and develop. This personal growth in turn helps you help your child by giving you the knowledge and confidence to help them succeed.
The online school provides self-paced courses for teenagers, parents and educators.
All courses help you identify roadblocks, discover what you need to learn and then teach you how to develop the skill or skills to overcome your challenges.
This course is all about helping parents and carers unlock their child's potential.
Your child never came with a user manual, but we hope the topics contained in these courses help you help them to unlock their full potential.
Watch the video to learn more:
If you have already purchased this course, continue on, otherwise read below.
This course could be for you if....
- You are unsure how to help your young adult with their education
- You are the parent of a teen or young adult who is struggling to engage with learning
- You want to identify what is holding your teen back
- You want to help your child unlock their potential
The program is available on the 1st of August, and you can review the full course program by scrolling the content on the left menu bar of the screen. Some of the features of this program include:
- A holistic understanding of learning from a psychological perceptive, providing insight into how our psychology, behaviour and social factors influence engagement and limit our capacity to succeed.
- A personalised report identifying evidence-based learning factors that you observe which could be inhibiting your child and what you can do to help them
- Strategies and solutions to help you help your child overcome any of these possible roadblocks for improved engagement and unlocking of their full potential.
In the next topic you will see a welcome video. You will meet Rosie the course facilitator, Psychologist, Education Consultant and Founder of the I Learn for Life Online School. You will also learn more about what you will be able to accomplish by the end of the course.
Click complete and continue at the top of the screen to move to the next topic.