Adopt the best strategy for your learning challenges
Different learning topics require different strategies and approaches? Learn how to design your own effective learning experiences
You can not apply the same learning strategy to every learning challenges. When we learn different things we need to be able to modify our approach and the different strategies we select.
Psychologist & Education Consultant (10+yrs).
What to expect in this online program:
- Short video-type lectures to teach the key concepts
- Worksheets for reflection
- Personal report identifying the strategies you need to access within a specific learning context (emailed 48hrs after completion of the survey)
- Quizzes to check your knowledge
- Discussion board for personalised feedback
- Follow-up activities and reading list
- Downloadable eBook chapter to support you in the future
Frequently Asked Questions
Learners have the option to book into virtual classroom sessions where individuals work together or one-on-one to apply their knowledge and skills. This enables learners to better transfer their new strategies to the real world. Sessions are held online via zoom.
Please visit the website for more information: www.ilearnforlife.org
Additional online modules can also be accessed which focus on:
- Get unstuck and become a lifelong learner
- Get motivated and find your drivers
- Manage my emotions to maximise my learning
- Discover my learning preferences and limiting beliefs
- Develop a growth mindset to overcome obstacles
- Develop supportive relationships and connect to my 'team'
- Make effective choices about your future